The 1100R+ has been replaced by the 4200.
Documentation & Software
Visit the Discontinued Products page.
128 points; expandable to 1,024 points in 128-point increments
Low Voltage Test
- Voltage: 4 V max
- Current: 3 μA to 6 mA
- Resistance: 0.1 Ω to 1 MΩ ± 1% ± 0.1 Ω, also: 5 MΩ ± 10%
- Voltage: 4 V max
- Current: 1 mA to 1 A
- Resistance: 0.005 Ω to10 Ω ± 2% ± 0.005 Ω
- Diodes: Silicon, LEDs, zeners with breakdown > 4 V
- Resistors: 0.1 Ω to 100 kΩ ± 1% ± 0.1 Ω, 100 kΩ to 5 MΩ ± 10%
- Capacitors: 5 nF to 100 μF ±10% ± 0.02 nF
Max Points Per Net
4 Inputs / 6 Outputs, 24 V Open collector, +10 V and +5 V each current limited to 100 mA
Test Point Interface
Cirris Adapter System
- Display: 4 line x 20 character LCD
- Memory: Non-volatile storage of up to 99 test programs
- Optional PC control: unlimited memory and additional advanced features
115 / 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Main Unit: 14.5” x 6.75” x 2.5” (37 cm x 17 cm x 6 cm)
- Add-on Box: 6.25” x 6.75” x 2.5” (16 cm x 17 cm x 6 cm)
- Main Unit: 5.4 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Add-on Box: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg)
C110-RA 1100R+ expansion box 128 points
- Order up to 7 expansion boxes (up to 1024 test points)
- 128 pts/box
- Connection cable included with the box
- Cabling and mounting options to repackage the physical size
- Hint: the two options are Torpedo style or the 4×4 style.
SCPT-1R Scripting option for 1100R+
- Scripting can make your tester extremely flexible and able to customize a test process to fit a unique task.
- Examples for using scripts:
- Create complex tests that are easy for line workers to use
- Make highly customized reports or cable tags
- Control external devices such as lamps, hold-down clamps, markers, etc.
- Test devices such as switches, gas fuses, zener diodes, bi-color diodes, etc.
- Verify color and lighting of LEDs
- Display prompt messages
LAN-11 Server Software for Easy-Wire™ (up to 5 testers)
- Provides centralized management of Security Settings, Test Programs, and Test Reports data
- Manage your tester needs from any client connected to the Cirris Server Software
- Server and Clients must be running the same version
SPC-EN Enable SPC Data Collection
- Electronically collect a wide variety of test data
- Format, print, and extrapolate test data using third party SPC data processing programs or your own spreadsheet.
- Analyze and improve their product quality
- Generate reports for either your customers or in-house management team
- The 1100R+ Performance Check Kit allows you to verify the calibration and proper operation of the 1100R+ tester.
- For information on tester calibration, click here.
- For documentation on Performance Check Kits for the 1100R+ click on the Documentation tab on this page.
1100R+ Version Lookup
From main menu display, down arrow once, and select “Version Information.”