Cirris Server Software
Cirris Server software enables you to share one database with many different test stations. If you are currently running Easy-Wire® and want to share and manage the programs with other test stations, this is the software for you. With Cirris Server Software you can:
- Edit and manage test programs from one central location for all test stations.
- Manage security and login information for all users at various test stations.
- Use the server database tools to back-up, repair, and reduce the size of the database.
- View all test reports and testing data from any test station in your network.
- Analyze production and testing throughput in real-time from any selected test station.
How it Works:
- Install Cirris Server on a Windows based computer that will be used as your test server. Install the same version of Easy-Wire® on all your client stations.No tester hardware required.
- Use the included network utility to link the Client to the server.
- Before upgrading to a new software version, always back-up your existing test files and your existing database file.
- Download and use the Cirris Server Software Install Guide to assist in the installation.
What you will need to use Cirris Server:
- A computer with 2.0 GHz min. processor speed, 15 GB hard drive space, 4 GB RAM, 256 MB min. video memory, 1024 x 768 min display resolution, Windows 10®,Windows Server 2012®, Windows Server 2016®, Windows Server 2019® OS .
Easy-Wire Stations with the same Easy-Wire version as the Cirris Server. See the Easy-Wire Software for station requirements.
- A Windows network connected from the Clients (test stations) to the server computer.
- A Compatible Cirris tester: CR, CH2, CH2 xHV, CH2 XHVC, Easy-Touch or Easy-Touch Pro; 4200, 4250, 1100R+ or 1100H+ with Easy-Wire Control Software
Cirris Server is optional software in addition to the Easy-Wire. There is a fee associated with upgrading your software. For more details on cost and delivery, please Call 1-801-973-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for price and delivery. Most software .EXE files are zipped with password protection.
Download Cirris Server
- All Cirris Server downloads are zipped.
- To purchase an upgrade or receive a zip unlock passcode, you will need to contact your Cirris Sales Representative. To find your sales representative, see our Contact Page