Cirris Server software enables you to share one database with many different test stations. If you are currently running Easy-Wire™ or Pin-Sight software and want to share and manage the programs with other test stations this is the software for you.
WARNING: Before upgrading to a new software version, always BACK-UP your existing test files and your existing database file.
With Cirris Server Software you can:
- Edit and manage test programs from one central location for all test stations.
- Manage security and login information for all users at various test stations.
- Use the server database tools to back-up, repair, and reduce the size of the database.
- View all test reports and testing data from any test station in your network.
- Analyze production and testing throughput in real time from any selected test station.
How it Works:
Install Cirris Server on a Windows based computer that will be used as your test server. Install Easy-Wire™ or Pin-Sight software on your client stations. (No tester hardware required) Use the included network utility to link the Client to the server. That's it!
(Note: If you have been using your test stations independently and are upgrading to a network installation, you will need to combine your scattered tests using the export/import functions into one database, before you begin.)
What you will need to use Cirris Server:
- A computer with Windows 7, 8, 10, or Windows Server 2012 or 2016 with user privileges to install software.
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 computer(s) and Easy-Wire or Pin-Sight software to use for each test station.
- A Windows network connected from the Clients (test stations) to the server computer.
- A Compatible Cirris tester: ( CH2, CH+, CR, Pin-Sight or Easy-Touch, 1100H+, 1100R+ with PC Control Software)
There is a fee associated with upgrading your software. Most software .EXE files are zipped with password protection. Call your Cirris sales representative with your PO or Credit Card information to receive the passcode for your selected software. Call toll free at 1-800-441-9910.You will be required to log in to download software.