CH2 Interface Connector
The AC61-KF Conductor Discrete Male cable connects to your CH2 while the other end has 32 unterminated wires. Cirris designed this cable to be durable and adaptable to your specific fixturing needs.
- 32 blunt-cut wires labeled for easy termination to your mating connector.
- 22 AWG (19×34) stranded annealed silver plated copper wire.
- Tested for series resistance, insulation resistance, and DWV at 1500 VDC.
- Heavy wall extruded PTFE insulation provides isolation for IR and DWV tests.
- Plastic housing protects the terminals and relieves strain on attachments.
- Configured to maximize creepage distance in the interface connector.
- Terminal assignments are marked on a shrink tube label without burning or branding.
- MIL-W-16878/5 EE compliable.
All Cirris products are built out of quality material and tested to ensure durability and efficiency.
|Conductor Discrete Male||AC61-KF||A 6′ long “pig tail” cable with a Eurodin connector on one end that plugs into the CH2 tester. On the other end the wires are labeled and un-terminated. Wire is 22 gauge 19 strand with Teflon insulation that is ideal for high voltage fixturing.|
|Dual Conductor Discrete Male||AC62-KF||6′ discrete 22 AWG cable with male connector on both ends.|
|Mating Connector||ACCH-CO||Mating Connector for CH2, solder without hood.|
|Mating Connector with hood||ACCH-CH||Mating Connector for CH2, solder with hood.|
|Mating Connector Crimp||ACCH-DO||Mating Connector Crimp for CH2.|
|Mating Connector Crimp with hood||ACCH-DH||Mating Connector Crimp with hood for CH2.|
|Dust Cover||ACCH-DC||Dust Cover for ACCH Connectors|