Cable testing at an affordable price.
The Cirris 1100R+ meets low voltage testing needs with hundreds of interchangeable adapters and up to seven expansion boxes. The tester's large display will alert the builder to errors while the 1100R+'s fast scanning rate makes it ideal for finding intermittent shorts and opens.
Meet Testing Needs
- Up to 1024 test points (128 pts/box)
- Resistance range from .005 to 100K ohms
- Tests resistors, diodes, and capacitors
- Large display
- Over 200 standard adapters which plug directly into the tester
- Find intermittent shorts and opens by flexing the cable while testing
- Determines which end of the cable has an open or short
- 4-Wire “Kelvin” Testing Capable
- Create test programs by learning from a sample assembly, or by downloading from a PC through the communication port using CTL-Win software
- Create, edit, write, and save custom test programs from a PC
- Use CTL-Win software to create Graphical Wiring Schematic Reports of your cables
- Print the graphical reports or save them as a PDF file