Low voltage tester ideal for field service.
Capable of performing as a shop tester, the Cirris 1000LC can also leave the shop and be powered in the field by a 9 volt battery. Test cables and harnesses anywhere to find errors and ensure quality.
- Up to 128 points.
- Interfacing is provided through two 64 pin, 0.1" dual-row male headers (a probe assists in test-point identification).
- Self-learns the wiring pattern of any type of cable or harness.
- Tests for opens, shorts, and miswires in less than one second.
- Easy-to-follow menu prompts you in programming and testing cables.
- Wire lists and error lists can be displayed or printed out at the push of a button.
- Cirris Signature Analysis
- A six-digit “signature” is mathematically derived from an assembly’s wire list.
- Each cable/harness will have its own unique Signature based on its own wire list.
- The Signature of a programmed cable is compared with the original Signature to ensure correct programming.
Ideal for field service
- Operates on either 120/220 VAC or a 9 volt battery
- Optional carry case available.
- Easy-to-follow menu provides prompts for programming and testing cables.
- Can be programmed from a sample cable, internal memory, or a “Memory Token” (touch a preprogrammed token to the memory token contact on the tester).
- Stores “last learned” cable in battery backed-up internal memory.