Cirris encourages customers to trade-in old test equipment for newer models with greater functionality. The test equipment being traded-in must have been purchased direct from Cirris or through an authorized reseller or distributor. (This trade-in policy excludes testers that have been purchased on the used market or from companies that have claimed bankruptcy or had a business re-organization that resulted in non-payment on the original test equipment.) Expansion boxes that attach to the base tester are included in the aggregate trade-in as long as the same number of test points will be purchased in the new equipment.
- The Trade-in policy allows for a "one for one" trade-in, meaning the trade-in of one old tester towards one new tester (Multiple older testers cannot be accumulated towards the purchase of a single new tester).
- Test equipment being traded-in must be in good/reasonable operating condition.
- Determine the original purchase price. (What was the original invoice amount of the tester being traded-in?)
- Even though an RMA number is given for the trade-in, the actual credit is "activated" when the tester (to be traded-in) is received at Cirris in reasonable condition.
- The customer is responsible for all freight costs (Both the return of the trade-in and shipment of the new tester).
- An invoice for the full amount of the new purchase is created and the trade-in "Credit" amount can then be deducted from the invoice.
- If multiple testers are to be traded-in, Cirris does not offer a volume purchase discount AND a trade-in "Credit" on the same transaction. Either a trade-in credit OR a volume discount is offered, not both.
- A trade-in credit cannot be offered when the "Installment Purchase Option" is used to finance the new test equipment.
The following discontinued products are no longer manufactured. When a product reaches End of Life, it is no longer eligible for repairs, replacement parts, or calibration from Cirris. 2024 Calibration available until 2026 2021 Calibration available until 2023
Product Successor Discontinued End of Life Documents Software
4250 December 2020 2025
4200 December 2020 2025
Easy-Touch® Pro 2016 2021
None 2016 2019
4250 2013 2018
Easy-Touch Pro 2013 2014
Touch 1 Ultra
Contact Cirris 2013 2014
CH2 2011 2013
4250 2008 2013
PT-3000 Pull Tester
PT-4000 Pull Tester
Contact Schleuniger 2007 2007
SCSI Testing Adapter
None 2007 2012
None 1999 2004
4200 2007 2014
4250 with add on box 1992 1997
4250 1992 1997
CR 2001 2004
4200 2004 2009
4200 with add on box 2004 2009
4200 1987 1992
4250 1986 1991
The following discontinued products are no longer manufactured. When a product reaches End of Life, it is no longer eligible for repairs, replacement parts, or calibration from Cirris.
Calibration available until 2026
Calibration available until 2023