What is the Cirris Hub
The Cirris Hub is a locally installed web-server that provides a platform to easily manage 4200 Series testers. The server is managed by your local-network and accessed through a web browser.
With the Cirris Hub you can:
- Share, manage and edit test programs over the local network.
- Share test programs with remote locations.
- Share network printers to connected testers.
- Print reports directly to pdf or test files.
- Edit test programs using the Hub editor.
- Remotely name testers and track diagnostics such as calibration, firmware version, and testing status.
- Monitor the current status of testers (Online / Offline / Testing).
What you will need to run the Cirris Hub software:
- A PC to host the web-server running Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019.
- A local-network (wifi/ethernet) to provide connectivity between the testers and the server.
- The hub-website can be accessed over local-network through one of the supported browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- The Hub can share printers accessible to the PC that the server is running on. These can be printers over the network or printers connected to the PC directly.