Cirris Easy-Wire software guides users through the steps of registering connectors/adapters, setting up a test program, testing a cable or harness, then archiving the test report.
WARNING: Before upgrading to a new software version, always BACK-UP your existing test files and your existing database file.
With Cirris Easy-Wire software you can:
- Test wires, resistors, capacitors, twisted pairs, and diodes.
- Label points, connectors, and nets.
- Use visual and audible feedback including LEDs for guided assembly, customizable sounds, and graphical connectors.
- Control secure access to all areas of the software.
- Share a single network database through multiple test stations.
- Manage test reports and collect measured values.
- Choose from several test modes including: single test, continuous test, sequential build test, random build test, and single pass build test.
- Create test programs by learning a known good device, by importing test data, or by hand entering test instructions.
- Create and modify test programs off-line without a tester attached to the system.
How it works:
Cirris Easy-Wire software allows the operation of the CH2, CR, and Easy-Touch™ test systems. The software can be installed on Windows 7 or later.
What you will need to run Cirris Easy-Wire software:
- A computer must meet the following requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4 (or equivalent) or later
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later
- Hard Drive: 500MB (minimum)
- RAM: 128MB dedicated memory
- Internet connection: Not required, but if available, it can facilitate support issues
There is a fee associated with upgrading your software. Most software .EXE files are zipped with password protection! Call your Cirris sales representative with your PO or Credit Card information to receive the passcode for your selected software. Call toll free at 1-800-441-9910.
You will be required to log in to download software.