The perfect synergy of features with the Easy-Touch Pro. Featuring a capacitive touch screen and interchangeable test adapters, this self-contained tester marries top-tier features with portability and affordability.
Program creation, editing, and testing are all fully supported in the Easy-Wire user interface. Extremely flexible testing including advanced capabilities such as testing switches and customizing high voltage parameters by net.
Store test results, measured values, serial numbers, and custom inputs in a searchable database. Create test reports, run reports, and labels. Choose between automatic printing or exporting.
The Easy-Touch Pro can be configured as an automation controller with the optional AST software.
Perform high voltage dielectric withstand (DW) and insulation resistance (IR) testing up to 1500 VDC (2000 VDC and 1000 VAC optional).
Independent system able to move around the production floor to different test stations. Integrated Windows PC and 10.4” full-color, capacitive touch-screen display.
Test for continuity, isolation, resistors, diodes, capacitors, split twisted pairs, and perform 4-wire resistance measurements. Detects error location for opens and shorts.
Expandable for Large Assemblies
Add test points with expansion boxes in 128 point increments. Test up to a maximum of 1024 test points per station.
Cirris Adapter System
Connect to your interface cables with Cirris interchangeable adapters that are available in a wide range common connector types.
Powerful software provides efficient test set-up and retrieval, operator access based on login, flexible test operation and reporting, and a test record archive.
The standard base unit has 128 points; expandable to 1,024 points in 128-point increments
Low Voltage Test
- Voltage: 4 VDC max
- Current: 3 μA to 6 mA
- Resistance: 0.1 Ω to 100 kΩ ± 1% ± 0.1 Ω, 100 kΩ to 5 MΩ ± 10%
- Voltage: 4 VDC max
- Current: 1 mA to 1 A
- Wire Resistance: 0.001 Ω to 10 Ω ± 2% ± 0.001 Ω
- Diodes: Silicon, LEDs, zeners with breakdown > 4 V
- Resistors: 0.1 Ω to 100 kΩ ± 1% ± 0.1 Ω, 100 kΩ to 5 MΩ ± 10%
- Capacitors: 5 nF to 100 μF ±10% ± 0.02 nF
- Twisted Pairs: Verify proper pairing in twisted pair cables
High Voltage Test
Insulation Resistance Test
- Voltage: 100 to 1500 VDC ± 5% (2000 VDC optional), 50 to 100 VDC ± 5V
- Resistance: 5 MΩ to 1000 MΩ ± 10%
Dielectric Withstand Test
- DC Voltage: 100 to 1500 VDC ± 5% (2000 VDC optional),
50 to 100 VDC ± 5V
- AC Voltage (optional): 100 to 1000 VAC ± 5%, 50 to 100 VAC ± 5V
- Current Limit: 0.1 mA to 1.5 mA ± 5%
- Max Capacitance Per Net: 150 nF @ 300 VDC, 90 nF @ 500 VDC, 45 nF @ 1000 VDC, 30 nF @ 1500 VDC, 9.5 nF @ 1000 VAC
- HV Energy Limit: 35 mJ
- HV Charge Limit: 45μC
Max Points Per Net
4 inputs, 6 outputs, 24 V max, open collector (sink) outputs
Test Point Interface
Cirris Adapter System
- Built-in PC with Windows 10®
- Capacitive touchscreen 10.4” full-color display
115 / 230 V 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (width x height x depth)
- Main unit: 17.5 x 5 x 9 in. (44.5 x 13 x 23 cm)
- Add-on box: 6.5 x 5 x 9 in. (16.5 x 13 x 23 cm)
- Main unit: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Add-on box: 6.5 lbs (2.9kg)
Easy-Touch Pro Base Unit
Voltage and Test Point Options
- 1500 VDC Base Unit with 128 points (C150-ETP) – Standard option
- 1500 VDC Base Unit with 64 points (C1ETP-64)
- 2000 VDC Base Unit with 128 points (C200-ETP)
- 2000 VDC Base Unit with 64 points (C2ETP-64)
- Low Voltage Base Unit with 128 points (C15L-ETP)
Easy-Touch Pro Expansion Unit
- 1500 VDC Add-On Box 128 points (C150-ETPA)
- 2000 VDC Add-On Box with 128 points (C200-ETPA)
- Low Voltage Add-On Box with 128 points (C15L-ETPA)
1000 VAC (AC1K-ET)
- Enables AC hipot voltage on the tester.
- Allows the tester to perform AC hipot tests in addition to DC.
Cirris Server Software (LANL-EW or LAN-EW)
Allows compatible Cirris testers to use the same test information, critical to ensure good file revision control.
Performance Verification Kit (PCHK-ET)
Allows you to verify the calibration and proper operation of either the Easy-Touch Pro or Easy-Touch tester
Digital I/O (SIO-EW)
Start test with an external switch. Integrate a PLC or external equipment. Interface with palm buttons, light curtains, etc.
Cirris Tester Access API (CTA-EW)
- Allows a custom application, rather than Easy-Wire, to control the Cirris tester.
- The application can be written LabVIEW, Python, C, C#, C++, Delphi, and other programing platforms.
- The application can run on the same station as the tester, or another network station.
OPC UA Server (OPC-EW)
While using the Cirris Easy-Wire Software, real-time tester status can be reported via the OPC UA, an accepted communication standard for integrating equipment and processes on a plant floor.
Easy-Touch Pro for Automation
AST automation software can replace Easy-Wire software to allow the Easy-Touch Pro to be tightly integrated in automated machine applications. Using the AST software, the Easy-Touch tester communication interface can expanded to common machine communication protocols such as Ethernet/IP, ModBus, Profibus, Profinet, and EtherCAT.
- Provides increased flexibility for unique test processes.
- Make highly customized reports or cable tags.
- Extra control for external devices such as lamps, hold-down clamps, markers, etc.
- Increased flexibility for testing switches, gas fuses, zener diodes, bi-color diodes, etc.
- Verify color and lighting of LEDs.
- Display operator selections to customize the test process.
- Hipot different nets at different voltages.
Slide-Lock Scanner Upgrade (SLD-LK)
- Available for older 1500VDC Easy-Touch testers that were not equipped with this feature at the factory.
- Allows operators to lock adapters in place without using a removable cover plate.
Easy-Touch PC and Display Upgrade (EZTP-UPG)
- Allows older Easy-Touch testers to have their PC, RAM, hard drive, and display upgraded to those used on the Easy-Touch Pro.
- Provides a faster test experience and a responsive capacitive touchscreen.
Product Demo Video
Product Documentation & Software
Learn how to set up and operate your Easy-Touch Pro tester.
Easy-Wire Software controls the Easy-Touch Pro tester. If networking, the Cirris Server Software must be the same version as the Easy-Wire Station Software.
Supporting Documentation & Software
Allows testers running Easy-Wire to be networked together storing test programs and test data in a central network location. Software version must be the same version as your Easy-Wire install. Contact your Cirris salesperson to purchase and receive unlock password.
Digital IO Module
Digital IO allows you to set up automated actions to make the test process safer and more efficient.
Easy-Touch Pro Performance Verification
Use this procedure with a Easy-Touch Pro Performance Verification kit to verify the calibration of your tester.
Additional Documentation & Software
Scripting allows customization of the test process and reports. Scripting is an optional feature. Use Easy-Wire scripting when the tester is being controlled by Easy-Wire.
Cirris Tester Access API (CTA)
Allows the tester to be controlled by a third party application such as LabVIEW, C++, C#, Python, and Delphi.
Format Conversion Utility
This utility allows you to import test data from a spreadsheet or delimited text file.
Easy-Touch Pro IT Administrative Addendum
Used by IT professional to set up networking and Windows printing.