The following instructions will keep the password on your Easy-Touch™ Pro from expiring every 90 days.
- From easy-wire, press <CTRL>+<ALT>+<DEL> and choose “sign out”.
- Login as “Cirris” with the password “signature1”. You may be prompted to update the password. Enter “signature1” into all three fields if this happens.
- Once you are on the desktop, launch Notepad from the start menu.
- Paste or type the following into Notepad:
Net User Cirris /LogonPasswordChg:No
Wmic UserAccount Where "Name='Cirris'" Set PasswordExpires=False
Net User EasyTouch /LogonPasswordChg:No
Wmic UserAccount Where "Name='EasyTouch'" Set PasswordExpires=False
- Save the file and make sure to give it a “.cmd” file extension. Close Notepad.
- Right-click on the file from the desktop and choose “Run as administrator”.
- Wait for the window to close. Once finished, restart the tester from the start menu.