Salt Lake City, Utah
Cirris Systems Corporation, a leading manufacturer of electrical cable and harness test equipment, is seeking a long-term sales professional.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting individual with a background in technical sales. Specific areas of value would be a working knowledge of electricity, computer networking, and software management. This person must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Responsible for sales of Cirris cable testing products and services to a wide range of customers in the cable assembly/wire harness and general electronics industries.
- Must demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge of the entire product line to ensure effective presentations.
- This role requires a blend of outgoing sales calls, incoming sales/ support calls and face-to-face customer interactions at customer sites and tradeshows.
- Must possess, or develop, a working knowledge of the cable assembly industry in order to sell consultatively and make recommendations based on the customer’s needs.
- Build long-term relationships with a large variety of customers by consistently meeting their needs and solving problems.
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows as necessary (30% or less)
- Build and maintain professional relationships demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and support both internal and external customers.
Minimum applicant requirements:
- A college degree in a technical field, or 3+ years experience in technical sales
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport Eligibility
- Fluent in English with excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Other preferred skills:
- Demonstrable knowledge of basic electricity principles, computers, and networking/software applications.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and basic PC knowledge
- Fluent in a second language
Cirris believes that a positive experience for employees translates to a positive experience for customers. We strive to build a company culture that promotes family, health, and fun.
A few of the things that you can enjoy at Cirris Systems:
- Free Breakfast every day
- On-site Workout Facility
- Educational Opportunities
- Health/Dental benefits
- Employee Ownership
- 401k with generous company match
Cirris Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.