At Cirris headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, Cirris employees have found an environment that is welcoming and motivating. In 2009 Cirris was awarded the Utah Work/Life award as one of the best places to work. Cirris has put into practice the philosophy that happy employees equal happy customers. As a result, Cirris has an employee average tenure of 15 years. You can learn more about the company by checking out the about-us page.
The Cirris Systems marketing team is seeking a long-term Digital Analyst.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Creates plans that drive sales conversion rates, inbound lead volume, lead attribution and marketing site traffic.
- Manages marketing automation, drip marketing campaigns and other online marketing activities.
- Develops content marketing strategy that supports company's goals, as well as client education and retention.
- Actively participates in company's Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and keyword research.
- Manages company's pay-per-click campaigns and website analytics with focus on traffic generation, usability and conversion.
- Coordinates company’s traditional marketing, including trade shows and advertising and evaluates the effectiveness.
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Four years of post-secondary education.
- Two or more years of marketing or related experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Other preferred skills:
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Free food every day
- On-site shower facility
- On-site workout room
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee ownership
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Free Costco membership
- 401k with generous match
- Company parties
- Ping Pong table/Foosball table
Cirris Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.