January 1, 2019
The serviceable life of the Cirris 1000LC is anticipated to end 2021. Factory Calibrations and Performance Check Kits may still be available for functioning 1000LC systems until 2023.
For a comparable 1000LC replacement unit we recommend the Cirris 4200.
Documentation & Software
Visit the Discontinued Products page.
- 128 points (two 64 pin .1″ dual-row headers)
- 9 volts current limited to 1.8mA
- Sensitivity: All interconnections detected at 4k ohms ±20%
- Max Capacitance: .1µF (effective testing for unshielded cables under 5000 feet; some heavily shielded cables may be limited to shorter lengths)
- Test Rate: .5 second per test for typical cables (<10 feet)
- Power Required: 100-135/220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz .2 watts 9 volts.
- Alternative power from standard 9 volt battery (NEDA 1604) 20mA drain for 25 hours on 500mA hours Alkaline battery or 5 hours on a 7.2 volt 100mA hour NiCad battery. The tester left idle will power down after five minutes.
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ x 2.2″ (21.6 cm x 14 cm x 5.6 cm)
- 1.2 (0.5 kg)
- Scanner: 2.3 lbs. (1.0 kg)
- Signature: Six-digit hexadecimal, compatible with other Cirris analyzers
- Memory: Internal memory backup of last cable list in use, external memory on Memory Tokens, one list per token.
- Temperature: Operates from 40 to 110°F; 5 to 45°C
- Printer Output: RS-232 serial port using DB9 female connector; 300, 1200, 9600 baud
- Probe: For test-point identification with probe; may be used with wrist strap to identify wires by touch. Input mates to .175″ banana jack.
- Serial Port: *Optional*RS-232 interface. Uses DB9 female connector.
- Display: 2 line x 16 character LCD
- Warranty: One (1) year parts and labor. Replacement modules are generally available next working day.
Memory Token AMTK-00
- Button sized “Memory Tokens” store cable wire-lists
- Each token stores the wire-list/twisted-pair list of one cable
- Also stores the “last learned” cable in battery backed-up internal memory
- The 1000LC Performance Check Kit allows you to verify the calibration and proper operation of the 1000LC tester.
- For information on tester calibration, click here.